- you can collect all your photos or pictures to only one film file (movie-file in avi format)
- then you can show this film using any of your movie players
- the photo file formats can be: jpg, bmp, gif, tif, png, wmf, emf, cur, ico
- you can show all photo files from selected directory as a mosaic
- you can select a needed photos and make a film for them
How to use the program:
- simply open one of the picture files (menu File / Open)
- all picture files from this directory will be shown as a mosaic
- use mouse double click or key Enter to show a picture in a separate window
- use keyboard keys '+' or '-' to make the size of pictures more or less (or use buttons "Zoom plus", "Zoom minus")
- use keyboard key Ctrl+A to select all pictures in mosaic (or use a button "Select all Photos")
- use keyboard key "Delete" to remove the not desired pictures from mosaic (it will not remove a real files from your HDD!)
- use keyboard key 'P' to open a Properties Dialog (or use a button "Show Properties")
- change default avi-file name if you need
- change default frames per second value if you need
- use keyboard key 'F' to start a film creation (or use a button "Make Film")
- the avi file will be made from selectd pictures
- to make a film from the photos placed in a miscellaneous directories, copy all needed photos to a temporary directory and then open that directory in VIFilm
- select all pictures in a window (Ctrl+A) and then use Ctrl+click to unselect the not needed pictures
- use for the Film only the photos (pictures) with identical size (the program was tested with the photos 3Mb, 2048 x 1536 pixels)
- you can open more than one mosaic at ones and make a films for every of them
- you can open more than one pictures in a separate windows at ones
VIFilm is a free trial software application from the Viewers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-27. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Home Basic.
VIFilm (version 1.2) has a file size of 4.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 19 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.